Already a partner for the past four GOW editions Spanish Association of Telecentre Networks is again the Spanish national partner this year. The Association is a network of regional telecentre networks grouping around 8,000 national telecentres.
Here we bring you only a fraction of what will take place in Spain this year:
- Conference/meeting and workshop of Telecentre Networks with the participation of managers and e-facilitators. The aim is to create a networking space where those responsible for managing of telecentre networks and Telecentres share methodologies, processes, resources, tools and best practices.
- Training cycle “Employability and ICT”. The objective is to guide, train and provide resources of interest on the new opportunities of the Internet for job search. We organized classroom workshops on Employability and ICT in CyL Digital Spaces, and other telecentres networks, aimed at both unemployed, to improve job search on the Internet and social networks, as well as those workers who wish to improve their tech skills and training will be conducted for those seeking new digital career opportunities.
- Webinars cycle: “Internet – your window to employment”; Your CV, employment window; Your CV Employment Networks; Linkedin and search opportunities; Manage your professional identity on Linkedin.
- “CEMIT-Innova (spaces of digital social innovation)”. As part of this project a pilot on social innovation will be designed and will be launched in various municipalities in the CEMIT Network, which will work in solving social challenges through new technologies. Collaborative and participatory spaces will be created to help the process of social digital innovation. At the same time, citizens may bring together concerns, identify social challenges, and give collective responses that ICT will be a determining factor key.
- Digital skills and employment workshop. Different digital competence models will be discussed during the workshop.
- Online training actions planned by the Telecentre Networks.
Contact: Jose Moreno, Technical Secretary